Monday 18 September 2017

15 Packaged Low-Carb Snacks That Are Actually Delicious

Cut the carbs, keep the flavor.

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.

Jessie Gaynor / BuzzFeed

As a diabetic person who loves snacks, I'm always on the hunt for packaged food that's low in carbs.

As a diabetic person who loves snacks, I'm always on the hunt for packaged food that's low in carbs.

Sure, I could make ants on a log or eat an avocado, but sometimes I just want something I can toss in my bag and eat on the go.

If you're trying to cut down on carbs for whatever reason, here are some of my favorite low-carb snack options.

Paramount / Via giphy.com

Chili-lime pistachios, which are totally worth the extra shell-cracking effort.

Chili-lime pistachios, which are totally worth the extra shell-cracking effort.

Carb count: 8g per serving

I stan for these hard, but keep in mind that they are fairly spicy.

Get a one-pound bag on Amazon for $14.50 or at Fiddyment Farms for $10.85.

fiddymentfarms.com

Peanut butter or almond butter packets perfect for pocket-stashing.

Peanut butter or almond butter packets perfect for pocket-stashing.

Carb count: 7g per packet for peanut butter, 6g per packet for almond butter

Sure, you can put it on and apple or some celery, but I would be lying if I said I had never ripped one of these bad boys open with my teeth and consumed its contents in one gulp.

Get 10 peanut butter packets on Amazon for $4.89. Get one almond butter packet at Target for $1.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›




via BuzzFeed/Food

SHARE THIS

Author: